“WebSite/ Site” or “www.awarathon.com” means the online platform owned and operated by Awarathon, which provides a venue to the Users to find and use coupons, deals, discount offers on hundreds of online affiliate stores. Users even earn cashback on shopping from some of the affiliate stores. “Vendor” / “seller” / “affiliates” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, the deals/ Coupons on the online platform provided by their respective website and delivers the ordered products to the customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on goods/services by placing an order for and or purchases any deal/ Coupons offered for sale on affiliates.
“User/You/ Your” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Awarathon acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that www.awarathon.comis an online platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any highly curated list of deals, coupons and extra discounts by means of cash back. Once a User chooses the most appropriate deal through the Website, they are automatically redirected to the concerned Merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For some of these Merchants, we are able to track your purchase and in such cases we share a part of the commission with You. This is reflected in the User’s account on Awarathon once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
Providing of cash back is solely dependent on confirmation of the purchase by the Merchant. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Merchant or non payment of commission by the Merchant to Awarathon, Awarathon may refuse to credit any form of cash back to User Account.
You further agree and acknowledge that the Site is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased utilising the deals/ coupons purchased. Awarathon is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Awarathon shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
Awarathon shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. Awarathon does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Website.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site. Awarathon accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. Awarathon shall not be responsible and shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the Deal description carefully. By placing an order for a Deal you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Deal’s description.
The agreement between you and Awarathon is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of Awarathon you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- Awarathon is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Deal/ coupons that you choose to buy with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Awarathon, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its channel partners/ Sellers or third parties.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Awarathon will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Awarathon reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Awarathon, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Awarathon reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Awarathon reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Awarathon shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Awarathon will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Failure/ denial by a channel partner to honor the deal/ Coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ coupon.
- Cancellation on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
- All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
- Awarathon as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Awarathon reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS’s related to any order placed by a User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from Awarathon or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
- You agree to receive calls from Awarathon and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Awarathon in this regard.
Limitations on Rewards.
Awarathon’s objective is to make more and more people aware of different socially relevant issues. In the event of you answering all the questions uploaded on Awarathon, you agree to not receive any further Reward or relinquish the Reward if received, in relation to points earned after crossing the threshold.
Awarathon’s objective is to make more and more people aware and socially conscious. As a step towards that direction, we are authorized to issue Rewards only to unique users. As per our internal policy, we may conduct a process of verification of any account to confirm unique identity of the person playing with the account. Unfortunately, till the time this verification process is completed, we will not be able to issue any coupons. In the event, of us being unable to verify the identity of the user, we will have the sole discretion, to relinquish all the Rewards won by you.
Features and Services of Website
The Website can also be used as an online crowd funding or fundraising platform that allows Users to raise funds for charitable purposes. Awarathon allows Users (whether as individuals, groups or organizations) to raise funds for the programs of approved non-profits (“NGO Partners”) through charitable donations or offering products and services (“Rewards”). Those of You who start a fund raiser are referred to as a “Project Creator” or “Campaign Creator” or “Campaigner”in these Terms for ease of reference. At times. NGO Partners can also start a fund raiser. In such a case, unless the context otherwise requires, reference to“Project Creator” or “Campaign Creator” or “Campaigner” shall refer to NGO Partners as well. You can also be a “Project Supporter” by contributing to a particular fund raiser on the Website (whether started by any NGO Partner or Project Creator).
You should know that Awarathon (either itself or through its affiliate entity) conducts a thorough due diligence on the NGOs, before listing them as a NGO Partner on the Website, so you can be assured about the genuineness of the NGO Partner as well as the causes they support.
By using the Services of this Website, You can create / start a fund raiser for the NGO Partners and support their cause, i.e., be a Project Creator. To know more about how to start a fund raiser, please refer to link www.awarathon.com. You can also contribute to a fund raiser, i.e., be a Project Supporter.
You hereby agree that Awarathon is only a platform and acts as a facilitator of services, wherein it provides an opportunity to Project Supporters and Project Creators to contribute to and support the cause of NGO Partners. As part of its Services, Awarathon collects the monies received from the various Project Supporters in its account, deducts administrative expenses or service fees and pays the balance monies to the relevant NGO Partner.
Given that Awarathon is only a platform, Awarathon has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of the nature of a fund raiser, the content of the fund raiser or the promotional activities that may be carried out by the Campaigner and/or relevant NGO Partner (in case where the Campaigner is different from the NGO Partner) in respect of any fund raiser, the nature of Rewards offered to the Project Supporters, the truth or accuracy of the offerings and/or the ability of Project Creator to give the Rewards. Likewise, Awarathon does not guarantee the ability of any Project Supporter to pay for the fund raiser or grant the Rewards promised by Project Creator. Awarathon is, thus, not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of the payments to NGO Partners or Rewards to Project Supporters. Further, Awarathon cannot guarantee the true identity, age and nationality of a member who is using the Website or making a donation / contribution due to the nature of online transactions. IG, thus, disclaims all liability or accountability with respect to the transaction between Project Supporter and a Project Creator.
Awarathon hereby reserves the right to change any or all of the Terms herein contained as per its requirements from time to time and that it is Your duty to periodically check for any updates on the same. Awarathon is not duty bound to inform You of any update. In the event of such change and subsequent change(s) to the Terms, the Terms shall be deemed to have been suitably amended, modified and updated so as to give effect to such changes. Continued usage of the Website and / or any services offered thereto would mean that You consent and agree to be bound by the prevailing guidelines.
Awarathon reserves the right to introduce, modify or cease to offer any or all the Services provided by it from time to time in its sole discretion. Any or all Services may be stopped by Awarathon at any time without the obligation to notify You.
All content and information on the Website may be changed or updated without notice. Awarathon may also make changes or improvements to the Website at any time without notice.
At times, the Website or any Services offered by Awarathon may not be available due to upkeep and maintenance purposes or for reasons beyond Awarathon’s control for which Awarathon shall not be bound to give you any intimation.
Third Party Information
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of Third Party content and Our content. We have no control over such third party user generated content as We are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable. You may send us an email at contact@Awarathon.in to report any such content.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
Reviews, comments and other User Content
We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, We can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
Users of our website may post reviews, comments and other content; as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In case a User uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Awarathon the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use our website.
Refunds and Cancellations
All donations/contributions made through Awarathon are non-refundable. Please contact our customer service email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if there are extenuating circumstances and your case may be reviewed at our discretion.
In the event a Deal/Coupon is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or contents of Deal/ Coupon information received from our channel partners or suppliers, Awarathon shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for deals/ Coupons listed with incorrect price or information. Awarathon shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Awarathon shall issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge.
Membership cannot be availed of by those who are deemed Incompetent to Contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 subject to the aforementioned conditions.
User may also choose to link your social network profile of Facebook and Google+ with Us and use that as the login credentials. Awarathon shall use the same to retrieve certain details from them including name, birthday, gender, location, email ID and access Your friends’ list. However Awarathon shall not post anything on User’s behalf without User’s permission.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. User are responsible for the security of User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password through our service. User confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. Awarathon will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Awarathon’s Services.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Awarathon of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Awarathon shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
The membership of this Website is free of cost and this includes only the browsing of the Website. You hereby understand that this no charge policy may be amended at anytime in the discretion of the Website and the Company.
The User also agrees to:
- provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Awarathon has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Awarathon shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
- Furthermore, the User grants Awarathon the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
You are a restricted user of this Website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With Our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content by sending us an e-mail at contact@Awarathon.in
- You hereby agree not to access another User’s account or post as another User through an account not owned by You. In the event You are able to view another User’s account and confidential information, You are required to send an email to Us notifying Us of the same immediately on contact@Awarathon.in You hereby agree not to provide information about the functioning of the Website on any public forum. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. While We shall not be held liable or answerable to Users for any such acts on Your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against You, either by other Users of the Website or by Us.
- We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless to Awarathon and (as applicable) Awarathon’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality obligations, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. THE WEBSITE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THROUGH THIS SITE, AWARATHON MERELY ACTS AS A FACILITATOR, IN ORDER TO FACILITATE HIGHEST QUALITY SERVICES TO THE USERS. AWARATHON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION.
AWARATHON IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST LACK OR DEFICIENCY OF SERVICES; NON-FULFILLMENT OR UNSATISFACTORY FULFILLMENT OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED BY USER FROM THE THIRD PARTY. THUS, AWARATHON SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ASPECT OF THE ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN THE USERS OF THE SITE AS REGARDS THE STANDARDS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AWARATHON BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE.
AWARATHON SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND AWARATHON’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND WE ARE UNDER NO LIABILITY TO PROVIDE A CASH – BACK FOR ANY DEAL YOU UTILIZE FROM OUR WEBSITE. CASH BACK IS A REWARD SCHEME WHICH IS SUBJECT TO VARIOUS TECHNOLOGICAL AND COMMERCIAL CONDITIONS. IN THE EVENT, THE CASHBACK IS NOT TRACKED BACK TO YOU OR IN THE EVENT, WE DO NOT RECEIVE ANY COMMISSION FOR A PARTICULAR DEAL, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON PAYMENT OF CASH-BACK.
YOU MAY REDEEM THE CASHBACK ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WITHDRAWAL RULES PRESCRIBED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
THIS CLAUSE SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and Awarathon and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes Awarathon and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed Awarathon and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
The headings and sub-headings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Service or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Communication with Users
Awarathon reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
Your continued use of this site means that Awarathon has your consent to send periodic communication regarding use of this site or any product or service purchased (by user) on this site. This communication can be through different media at Awarathon’s disposal (e.g. e-mails, SMS, Push Notifications etc.) Awarathon reserves the right to communicate with users regarding the use of site or any product or service purchased on this site.
Awarathon shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
This agreement and each TOS shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this Website prior to the time this Terms of Service was posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. We may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, we may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires the Company or any of their assets.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Awarathon is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature addressed to Grievance Officer at email@example.com or write at the following address:
Mr. Harshal Shah
Grievance Redressal Officer
Awarathon Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
4B Pleasant Palace, N. S. Road. No.-5
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400056 India
Request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.