Multilingual sales enablement for rural consumer finance
- Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFL) is one of India’s leading promoters of financial services with a consolidated total income of Rs. 82,072 crore in FY23.
- Bajaj Finserv serves over 100 million customers with its diversified portfolio that helps meet financial needs
- Its suite of financial solutions includes savings products, consumer and commercial loan etc.
- Difficulty in tracking rural team’s sales performance
- Need for a sales enablement platform with multi-lingual support
- Usage of sales technology in low-bandwidth rural areas
- Stringent, internal documentation requirements for product certification
Approaching the solution
- Tested product knowledge by conducting engaging quizzes and video-roleplay simulations and providing certifications to the team.
- Ability to automate and standardize its entire product certification process.
- Robust multi-lingual support for languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, etc. allowed management to conduct multi-lingual assessments for a diverse sales team
- The platform’s AI-enabled skill and video assessments also came in handy for various hiring, and onboarding requirements, and training their hiring managers on creating highly engaged sales teams
- Awarathon’s flexible customizations helped Bajaj Finance significantly reduce its ramp-up time and achieve its desired training outcomes.
- Complete automation and standardization of the product certification process
- Robust multi-lingual support improved the efficiency of the rural sales team
- Ease of tracking sales performance of our rural team
- Highly motivated and engaged sales team
With the help of Awarathon, their rural sales team now has the confidence to handle difficult client scenarios and can perfect their sales pitch to the customer.