- We at Awarathon are looking for, a passionate and entrepreneurial personnel, for Product Development Associate. He must
not only be interested in building Brand Awarathon with customer centricity but also exhibit the urge of making a difference
in the sales technology space.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Minimum requirement – graduate in B.E./B.Tech / MCA or equivalent.
- 2-3 years (or plus) of experience in Laravel PHP Framework & SAAS Technologies.
- Good knowledge of online tools and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, good communication skills in English.
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of the overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/Heroku/Rackspace/Digital Ocean/ Linode), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.
- Experience in micro services development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHP Unit/php spec.
- Experience in Java script Frameworks (AngularJS/ReactJS/ VueJS) will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Restful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Database designing and maintenance
- Ability to make composer packages.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman’s terms.
- Worked with web pack, gulp.js, Babel for browser support.
Location: Mumbai, India
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Careers: Product Development Associate” in the subject line