Alkem Laboratories drives higher sales performance using Awarathon
- Alkem Laboratories Limited is one of the largest generic and speciality Indian pharmaceutical company
- Consistently ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India
- It has a business footprint in over 40 countries with more than 21000 employees around the world and includes over 800 brands.
- Issue of biased performance revaluation done by managers
- Lack of standardised sales training platform
- Lack of personalized training program that will make medical executives ready for a dynamic environment
Approaching the solution
- Rolled out the Awarathon platform for one of the biggest divisions of Alkem
- 5 unique clinical scenarios which were close to realistic situations were created for medical executives
- This assessment helped in testing their knowledge about the industry and different brands that come under the company.
- The Automated AI report generated by the platform allowed sales leads to get genuine performance analysis without any human biases
- Dashboards with detailed analytics helped the management know exactly where the team lacked in the customer retention or new customer-building journey
- Awarathon’s user-friendly platform upgraded the individual learning experience of the sales team.
- With the help of unbiased AI analysis, the competency gaps were identified which resulted in improving the performance of your sales team.
- Significant improvement in thorough knowledge of complex medical information
- Improvement in confidence of medical executives while detailing
With the help of Awarathon's platform, Alkem Laboratories were able to improve their product learnings, industry knowledge, and market understanding.