Successful synchronization of sales readiness platform and sales LMS
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
- They have a presence in over 75 countries and more than 25000 employees working worldwide representing 53 nationalities.
- The commitment to provide affordable and innovative medication to people around the world.
- The training process shifted online due to the changing work pattern.
- Absence of a sales readiness platform to work in sync with the existing LMS system.
- No feasibility of role-play, considered to be most impactful for skill building and practice methodology.
- Lack of pitch practice and consistency from the medical representatives, an important factor in addressing the doctors.
- Absence of skill measurement and real-time feedback.
Approaching the solution
- Implementation of Awarathon’s virtual training platform to improve the medical representatives’ in-clinic effectiveness.
- A virtual practice environment similar to an actual doctor’s clinic was made available to the learners by Awarathon to assist them with the 3Ps – Prepare, Practice, and Perform.
- Through feedback reports, sales managers gained better clarity on how medical sales reps performed in the practice assessments.
- Seamless integrated with its current LMS system allowed them to align training goals with Awarathon’s role play assessments.
- Awarathon’s detailed reports allowed a holistic overview of the entire team’s progress chart to the management.
- Identification of competency gaps helped the management in understanding in what areas more training efforts are required.
- Learner Engagement improved by almost 50% within 3 months.
- Up to 25% increase in Brand Exposure time during customer interactions for key brands.
- In-Clinic Time improved by 15% – 25%, indicating an improved ability to engage customers
- 55.49% relative growth was observed with learners using the platform consistently for more than a year.
We liked the video-based assessment of Awarathon's platform, which we integrated with our existing LMS system. In addition, the video roleplay features offered were good enough for us to accelerate our sales capability building while saving time & effort.